Example for dialogue about go to place/ contoh dialog tentang pergi ke tempat FOR JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL ENGLISH


Example for dialogue about go to place/ contoh dialog tentang pergi ke tempat

(Sumber: Les Ohio. August, 24th 2007.)

1) I want to go to by airport to book the ticket.


Adi         : where do you want to go?

Badi       : I want to go to by airport.

Adi         : what do you want to book?

Badi       : I want to book the ticket.


2)  I want to go to the rice to fritter field plan the rice.


Ardi        : where do you want to go?

Budi       : I want to go to the rice.

Ardi        : what do you the fritter flied plan?

Budi       : I want to fritter  flied plan the rice.


3) I want to go to the movie to see to film.
Albi        : where do you want to go?
Bambang: I want to go to the movie.
Albi        : what do you to see.
Bambang: I want to see the film.


4) I want to go to zoo see lion, tiger, and brids.

Agus      : where do you want to go?

Bahar    : I want to go to zoo.

Agus      : what do you to see?

Bahar    : I want to see lion, tiger, and birds.


5) I want to go to the river look for the fish.

Aziz        : Where do you want to go?

Bety       : I want to go to the river.

Aziz        : what do you want the river look?

Bety       : I want to the river look for the fish.


6) I want to go to the kitchen to cook  fried  rice.

Amir      : where do you want to go?

Bert       : I want to go the kitchen.

Amir      : what do you to cook?

Bert       : I want to the cook fried rice.


7) I want to go to the bank for save money.

Atina     : where do you want to go?

Budi       : I want to go to the bank.

Atina     : what do you want to save?

Budi       : I want to save money.

8) I want to go to library to return the book.

Ani         : where do you want to go?

Bagong : I want to go to library.

Ani         : what do you want to return?

Bagong : I want to return the book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment